In the recent past, our Homeowners Association did not collect dues from our homeowners because funds were generated by your neighbors and our Board members who volunteered their time working in the beer tent at the Frankfort FallFest. Our Homeowners Association was paid for these volunteered hours from the Frankfort FallFest. With the demise of the FallFest beer tent last year, we no longer have the option of generate those funds.
Heritage Knolls HOA membership dues are necessary to pay for the following:
- Landscaping and maintenance of our two entrances.
- Painting and repairing our two entrance signs.
- Replacement of the American flag when it becomes worn.
- The costs of needed advertisements related to participation in community events (subdivision garage sale).
- Block party and other events that involve our youth.
Membership in the Heritage Knolls Homeowners Association is voluntary; however, it gives us a stronger voice to work with the Village and the Park District when we need their services.
Again in 2019, we are asking our homeowners to pay $35 to support our subdivision and organization. We are hoping for 100% participation.
Payments can also be received by visiting heritageknolls.org and selecting PayPal, or they can be mailed to:
c/o Heritage Knolls Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 1142
Frankfort, IL 60423